I value you, your time in reading my blog, and your trust. And this blog and web series is a source of income for me. So I feel it’s important to disclose the following in accord with FTC guidelines:
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. I will only choose to promote products or services I feel will benefit you, my readers. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Mentions of associated products within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. I will only link to products I have actually used, unless otherwise noted.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- I value your trust and will never compromise my opinion just to make money. I will always give my honest and thorough review whether or not I’m compensated to do so.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Chelsea Lipford Wolf (email@example.com).
This privacy notice provides you with details on how my company (Remodeling Today, Inc.) and I collect and use personal data through your use of my site: checkinginwithchelsea.com.
Remodeling Today, Inc. is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data.
Name of legal entity: Remodeling Today, Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: 75 Midtown Park E., Mobile, AL 36606
By using my site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Remodeling Today as described herein. Remodeling Today reserves the right to change how we handle the information we collect through my site at any time. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
What type of information do we collect from you and how do we use it?
Registrants must provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today to participate in polls, surveys and sweepstakes from time to time.
Such PII includes basic biographical information, such as your name, phone number, and email address. We may also ask you for general statistical information about yourself and your interests.
How will we use your personally identifiable information?
Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today may provide your PII to entities who work on our behalf or with us. These entities may use your PII to help fulfill your requests in connection with my site and to help us communicate with you about different resources offered as part of my site.
For instance, we may transfer information submitted by you, including PII, to service providers and other third parties who assist us in running my site and to third-party vendors in order to execute transactions requested by you.
Under what other circumstances may we release PII?
We may also release your PII if we believe such release is necessary to comply with the law (e.g., a legal process or a statutory authorization), to apply or enforce our customer agreements, to fulfill our obligations as a result of a merger, acquisition or like event with another entity or individual, to protect our rights or property, to protect Registrants and/or Visitors from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of my site, or if we reasonably believe that a danger to any person requires disclosure of such PII.
What other information does Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today collect?
We also collect anonymous and aggregate information from you about your preferences in navigating my site by using cookies, action tags and other methods.
An action tag is a small, graphic image on a webpage that is designed to allow the website owner or a third party to monitor who is visiting a website by collecting the IP address of the computer to which the tag is sent, the URL of the webpage that the tag comes from and the time that such webpage was viewed.
Tags may be associated with cookie information. We may also use such anonymous and aggregate information for promotional purposes.
Do I have the ability not to be identified by Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today?
If you do not want us to have any of your PII, do not submit any of your PII to us.
How do we store information?
Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today takes steps consistent with commercially reasonable industry standards to secure any PII collected from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and destruction while under our control.
Please note that despite our efforts to protect information provided to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be lost, disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Does Checking In With Chelsea provide links to other websites?
Is providing PII mandatory to use my site?
Providing personally identifiable information is not mandatory to view articles or videos on the Website. However, entering your PII is necessary to enter contests, giveaways, or to comment on the Website.
Does Checking In With Chelsea/Remodeling Today have a mechanism to address the removal of PII and complaints about the handling of information that we collect?
If you wish to remove PII that you have submitted to Checking In With Chelsea, please send us an email requesting such removal to email@example.com
I am not responsible for content republished from this blog on other blogs or websites without my expressed permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. However, I encourage you to know about your choices regarding the use of your information by these companies. Visit this website for more information: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp