The best way to get a smooth and fine finish on almost any painted project is with a paint sprayer! I’ve used the same one for over 3 years and can’t say enough good things about it, as evidenced in this review video!
- It’s easy to use right out of the box.
- There aren’t a bunch of knobs you have to figure out.
- It holds a decent amount of paint, enough for at least one coat of most projects.
- It’s SO easy to clean!
- Not ideal for large areas like walls or exteriors, in my opinion.
- It doesn’t do the work for you.😂
For real, it doesn’t have any cons that should prevent you from buying this sprayer-especially if you are in the market for one! It’d make a great gift too! If I didn’t already have one, I’d love it for my birthday or Mother’s Day…just saying!😉
BUT, before you buy your own paint sprayer, you need to head to my Instagram for a chance to WIN A FREE SPRAYER! I’m hosting a giveaway through Sunday, March 27th to give one follower their own paint sprayer!
Hope this review video helps you make a decision you’ve been putting off! Or it might make you impulsively purchase a sprayer you didn’t know you needed. And for that, I apologize because I have fallen victim to impulse purchases quite a few times too.😬
Thanks for Checking In! ~Chelsea
*This post contains affiliate links.*